Live Show with MasterChef UK Quarterfinalist Samantha Lhoas
My cooking style is from scratch, highly influenced by Mediterranean flavours and using fresh ingredients. Ideal for busy people, I will help you create healthy delicious meals in a short time and without fuss.
The kitchen is my happy place and I am the most joyful and my most confident behind the stove. I take inspiration from places I have travelled to, my family, my Italian mother in law and the chefs I follow online. I am passionate to share my love of food and cooking and will transport you on a journey of making dishes you never thought you could!
I also love baking, from tarts, cakes to breads (challah, focaccia, and sourdough being my regular bakes).
Belgian-Spanish, I live in London with my Italian husband Davide and my two daughters Chiara (14) and Olympia (3).
Crowd pleasing BEST Tiramisu- you will never try another!
- 4 eggs
- 150gr icing sugar
- 400gr mascarpone- take out of fridge one hour before class begins
- 200gr sponge fingers – ladies fingers
- Coffee of sort – make it to 300ml cup of strong coffee – sweeten it – approx 2 teaspoon – cool it down
- Quality cocoa powder or plain dark chocolate
Optional – but highly recommended: Italian Marsala wine – 2/3 of table spoons – you can also use a coffee type liquor like Kalua or Baileys
- electric whisk
- 2 mixing bowls
- Slightly deep serving dish like an oven dish (see through is nicer so you can see the finish product)
- A grater if you are using chocolate bar
- A ‘duster’ for the cocoa