T7teatro Born in 2005 in Milan, in via Thaon de Revel at no. 7, the cooking school teatro7 | Lab. An innovative concept of cooking school, supported by an ambitious project that from the work in progress has soon become reality in a didactic-convivial reality, the first of this kind in Italy, which is enjoying excellent support. The idea was to combine a home kitchen with a school reality, the first to arise on the Italian and international market, as all the schools were built with professional equipment.
In this new context, however, the students will have the opportunity to use the various KitchenAid appliances as they would at home. The restaurant has a clean and simple design with soft tones, all to ensure that the open kitchen becomes the reference point of the whole school. The idea continues with the concept of having a home available to invite up to 20 friends to cook together with the chef who directs the work.
The space of via Thaon de Revel, with a simple and functional design, leads to a sort of high-tech workshop. A large window - the culinary spectacle is visible from the outside, just like in a street theatre - illuminates the kitchen, from the linear structure with two counters of five meters, one dedicated to cooking, the other to the preparation of dishes and final tasting.
A menu that combines lightness and taste with steamed and steamed cooking. In the dishes offered, the chef will use summer products and autumn first fruits
– Light pumpkin cream with oily flakes emulsified with Istrian oil
– Spaghetti with a selection of chopped herbs from mountains and breadcrumbs of wholewheat bread
– Light pumpkin cream with oatmeal flakes emulsified with Istrian oil
– Spaghetti with a selection of chopped mountain herbs and breadcrumbs of wholewheat bread
– Slice of cod in seawater with a selection of steamed molluscs
– Low-fat cereal yogurt mousse with persimmon duo or Daunia figs
Keep these in mind
Any experience can be cancelled and fully refunded within of 12 hours purchase.